TIG Welded 18.5" Aluminum Alloy Frame (Hydro form Top Tube) with Water Decals
Thread-less Steel Telescopic Suspension Fork with alloy Crown & MLO
Prowheel Cotter-less Chain Wheel set with Al Crank
Part of Easy Fire Shifters
Double Wall Alloy
Shimano 7-Speed Freewheel
Cartridge Type Cotter-less
Al Alloy Oversize Black
PU Padded with Quick Release
|Also Available in::||
Alloy Adjustable Side Stand
Extend your life CYCLE45-minute rides a week even after discounting other in?uences, such as body mass index (BMI) and smoking keeps you at signi?cantly lower risk of cardiovascular disease, type two diabetes, all types of cancer, high blood pressure and obesity and the body becomes much more ef?cient at defending itself and regenerating new cells, increasing your longevity.
Pedalling let's it beat betterCycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don't.
Let your grey matter sparkleRegular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood ?ow and oxygen to the brain, which ?res and regenerates receptors.
Riding’s the way to keep the doctor at bayRegular cycling makes immune cells more active, so they’re ready to ?ght off infection. Therefore, people who cycle for 30 minutes, ?ve days a week take about half as many sick days as couch potatoes.
Listen to your body languageCycling tones your waistline and builds muscles, especially– your calves, your thighs, and your rear end.
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied.
- Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Worn brake blocks and damaged brake cables MUST be replaced immediately.
- For the best results use genuine replacement parts.
RIDE IS FUN WHEN IT’S SAFE.
- Ensure the rider is appropriately dressed.
- We strongly recommend that you should wear an approved bicycle helmet at all times when riding the bicycle.
- It is advisable that shoes or trainers are worn and clothes which may get tangled in the wheel or chain should be avoided.
No posts found